When you combine a century of truck building know-how with 7 million miles of testing, you donít just get any old truck. You get one thatís bigger, stronger and lighter than the previous generation. One that offers you more choices so you can get the capability you need. One thatís built on the legacy of the most dependable, longest-lasting full-sized pickups on the road1. You get a Silverado.
- Dependability based on longevity: 1987–July 2017 full-size pickup registrations.
From hands-free calling and texting to turning your truck into a mobile 4G Wi-Fi®1 hotspot, Silverado offers the technology you need to stay connected from the jobsite to the campsite.
- Receive 1 month or 3 GB of 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot data (whichever comes first). Service varies with conditions and location. Requires active connected service. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
- Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay, Siri, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks for Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Data plan rates apply. Android, Android Auto, Google, Google Play and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Chevrolet Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
- Requires compatible Apple or Android device and data connection. Remote Services require paid plan.
- Data rates may apply.
- Limitations apply. Eligible model year 2011 or newer Chevrolet vehicles may be eligible for standard connectivity for a limited time to access available connected vehicle services. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.
We took the hardest-working part of the truck and redesigned it to be lighter, larger and stronger. Durabed combines high-strength roll-formed steel, best-in-class cargo box volume and 12 standard tie-downs — three times more than any competitor1 — with innovative features like an available industry-first Power Up/Down tailgate to offer the most functional bed of any pickup2.
An all-new design provides more space in the cargo box to offer:
- Up to 20% more cargo volume than the competition.
- Best-in-class bed width
- Best-in-class bed length for standard and short box
- Offers more cargo volume in the short box than the competitions standard box.
- Excludes GM vehicles.
- Class is half-ton full-size pickups.
Thereís no one tool thatís right for every job, which is why the All-New Silverado offers six different powertrains – including an all-new 3.0L Duramax® Turbo-Diesel (late availability), a responsive 2.7L Turbo, and the powerful and advanced 6.2L V8 with Dynamic Fuel Management – so you can choose the right combination of power and efficiency for your needs.
6.2L V8 WITH DYNAMIC FUEL MANAGEMENT
- 420 horsepower and 460 lb.-ft. of torque
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- Auto stop/start technology
- Available on LTZ and High Country
When it comes to your protection, Silverado brings brains and brawn to the table with a high-strength steel safety cage and available active safety features designed to help you stay out of harmís way while youíre on the road.
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
This available GM-patented Safety Alert Seat provides the driver with the option of getting haptic seat-bottom vibration pulses instead of audible collision avoidance alerts.
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
If this available system detects that a front-end collision situation is imminent while following a detected vehicle, the system can alert the driver to a potential crash. It can also alert the driver if the driver is following a detected vehicle much too closely.
REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT
When in Reverse, this available feature can provide alerts to help the driver avoid crashing into approaching detected left or right cross traffic (e.g., out of a crowded parking space or a driveway with side obstructions).