2017 Silverado 1500 4WD 1LT Double Cab All Star V8 Ultra-Low Mileage Lease Example for
Current Qualified Competitive Lessees. $229 per month for 36 months $0 Security Deposit
$2,190 Down Payment
$229 First Payment
$2,419 Due at Signing
$229 per month for 36 months
No security deposit required. Tax, Title, license and dealer fees extra. Example based on survey. Each dealer sets its own price. Your payments may vary. Includes $1,500 Conquest Cash. For Conquest Cash, must show proof of current lease of a 2008 or newer non-GM vehicle. Customer remains responsible for current lease payments. Payments are for a 2017 Silverado 1500 4WD 1LT Double Cab All Star V8 with an MSRP of $44,380. 36 monthly payments total $8,239.68. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. must approve lease. Mileage charge of $.25/mile over 30,000 miles. Lessee pays for maintenance, repair, excess wear and disposition fee of $395 or less at end of lease. Not available with some other offers. Residency restrictions apply. Take delivery by 7/31/2017. See dealer for details.
$48,600 Starting at MSRP
-$2,500 TOTAL CASH ALLOWANCE
$46,100 Your cost
after applicable offers
$46,100 Your cost after applicable offers
Residency restrictions apply. Tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment extra. Includes all applicable offers. See dealer for details. Based on a starting MSRP of $48,600. Take delivery by 7/31/2017.
2017 Silverado 1500 LT 17% Below MSRP
All 2017 Silverado 1500 LT Pickups
That's $8,213 Below MSRP on a 2017 Silverado 1500 LT Crew Cab All Star
Offer includes discount below MSRP and Cash Allowance. Not available with special finance, lease or other offers. Take delivery by 7/31/17. See participating dealer for details.
Example Offer: $48,315 MSRP, $5,248 Pruchase Cash, $2,965 Factory Reduction Below MSRP = $40,102 Price After Offers.2017 Silverado 1500 LT0% APR for 60 months
Monthly payment is $16.67 for every $1,000 financed. 2017 Silverado example down payment: 19.6%. Must finance with GM Financial. Some customers will not qualify. Not available with lease and some other offers. Residency restrictions apply. Take delivery by 7/31/2017. See dealer for details.Enter your Zip Code
Above to view Inventory
from your local
Chevy Tri-State Dealer
Introducing the 2017 Chevy Silverado
You don’t build a legacy as the most dependable, longest-lasting full-size pickups on the road1 by chance. You do it with strength, capability and advanced technology that stand the test of time. And the test of miles. No wonder Silverado was awarded the "Highest Ranked Large Light Duty Pickup in Initial Quality, Two Years in a Row" by J.D. Power.2
- Dependability based on longevity: 1987 – July 2015 full-size pickup registrations.
- The Chevrolet Silverado LD received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among large light duty pickups in the J.D. Power 2015-2016 Initial Quality Studies. 2016 study based on 80,157 total responses, evaluating 245 models, and measures the opinions of new 2016 vehicle owners after 90 days of ownership, surveyed in February-May 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
Silverado offers advanced safety features like Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking to help prevent a potential collision. In the event of an impact, a safety cage made of high-strength steel surrounds the occupants, while available OnStar Automatic Crash Response1 can alert an OnStar Advisor to dispatch emergency assistance on your behalf.
- Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking
- Lane Keep Assist
- Forward Collision Alert
- Safety Alert Driver Seat
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- 6 standard air bags2
- High-strength steel safety cage
- OnStar Automatic Crash Response1 standard for three months if equipped with the available OnStar Basic Plan3
Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
- Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.
- Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
- Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
Our legendary lineup of EcoTec3 engines uses three proven fuel-saving technologies — Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Continuously Variable Valve Timing — for impressive efficiency1 with powerful capability. For perfect balance between power and acceleration, Silverado offers an 8-speed transmission.2
- EPA estimated 18 MPG city/24 highway with 4.3L V6 engine (2WD), 16 MPG city/23 highway with available 5.3L V8 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission (2WD), 16 MPG city/22 highway with available 5.3L V8 engine and 8-speed automatic transmission (2WD), and 15 MPG city/21 highway with available 6.2L V8 engine (2WD).
- Standard on the Silverado High Country and Crew Cab LTZ Z71 models and available on LTZ models with either the 6.2L V8 engine or Max Trailering Package.
- Silverado 1500 Double Cab Standard Box or Crew Cab Short Box LTZ 2WD with available 6.2L V8 engine and Max Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner's Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
- EPA estimated for Silverado 2WD.
Silverado is as smart as it is strong, offering technology to keep you connected like available 4G LTE Wi-Fi®1, wireless charging2 and Chevrolet MyLink3 with an 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen display.
Silverado is the first full-size pickup to offer 4G LTE Wi-Fi®1. The signal is more powerful than your smartphone and provides a connection for up to seven devices.
With a Max Trailering Package offering up to 12,000 lbs. of class-leading V8 towing capability1, Silverado is ready to haul some heavy loads. To make sure you can tow with confidence and focus on the road ahead, Silverado offers:
- Integrated Brake Controller
- Tow/Haul Mode
- StabiliTrak with Trailer Sway Control
- Hill Start Assist
- Auto Grade Braking
- Rear Vision Camera
- 4-wheel Disc Brakes with
- Duralife™ Rotors
Turn your compatible mobile device into a command center for your vehicle. Start/stop1 your engine and lock/unlock2 your doors with the tap of a finger (requires automatic locks and remote start). You can even send destinations to your available navigation system, view diagnostic information and set parking reminders from virtually anywhere. It’s a simpler and smarter way to stay connected to your compatible3 Chevrolet vehicle4.
- Requires factory installed remote start.
- Requires power locks.
- Requires active OnStar and data plan. The app is available for owners of select 2010 model year and newer vehicles from Apple® App Store or Google PlayTM. For vehicle availability visit onstar.com/remotelink.
- Not available for City Express, LCF, Colorado Base. Available option for Express Cargo and Cutaway van, Silverado WT and Custom, Colorado WT.