2019 Equinox FWD LT Lease Example for
Current Qualified Competitive Lessees. $199 per month for 36 months $0 Security Deposit
$1,470 Down Payment
$199 First Payment
$1,669 Due at Signing
$199 per month for 36 months
No security deposit required. Tax, Title, license and dealer fees extra. Example based on survey. Each dealer sets its own price. Your payments may vary. Includes $1,500 Conquest Cash. For Conquest Cash, must show proof of current lease of a 2012 or newer non-GM vehicle. Customer remains responsible for current lease payments. Payments are for a 2019 Equinox FWD LT with an MSRP of $28,095. 36 monthly payments total $7,162.92. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. GM Financial must approve lease. Mileage charge of $.25/mile over 30,000 miles. Lessee pays for maintenance, repair, excess wear and disposition fee of $395 or less at end of lease. Not available with some other offers. Residency restrictions apply. Take delivery by 10/31/2018. See dealer for details.
2019 Equinox LT 16% Below MSRPon All 2019 Equinox LT Models
when you finance with GM Financial$30,240 MSRP- $3,663 PURCHASE CASH- $1,175 REDUCTION BELOW MSRP= $25,402 PRICE AFTER OFFERSThat’s $4,838 Below MSRP on this 2019 EQUINOX LT
Based on $30,240 MSRP. Must finance with GM Financial. Some customers may not qualify. Not available with special financing, lease and some other offers. Take new retail delivery by 10/31/18. See participating dealer for details.Enter your Zip Code
Above to view Inventory
from your local
Chevy Tri-State Dealer
Introducing the 2019 Chevy Equinox
From point A to point B and anywhere in between, the 2019 Equinox small SUV is ready for your next adventure. There’s technology to keep you entertained, available safety features that can help you stay on track and performance that makes driving fun. Because why shouldn’t every trip be an excuse to treat yourself?
Got a long commute? Live for those weekend getaways? Need the power to tow? You’re in luck. Equinox offers a trio of powerful engines to choose from so you can find one that’s right for you. And not only that, fuel-saving† stop/start technology comes standard on all three.
1.5L TURBO ENGINE
AVAILABLE 2.0L TURBO ENGINE
AVAILABLE 1.6L TURBO-DIESEL ENGINE
- EPA-estimated 26 MPG city/32 highway on 1.5L FWD models.
- Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
- EPA-Estimated 28 MPG city/ 39 highway for 1.6L turbo-diesel FWD models.
Equinox offers an array of safety technologies to help detect, prevent and protect from dangerous situations on the road.
Available Forward Collision Alert uses a smart camera sensor to scan traffic for stopped or slowing vehicles in front of you and will sound an alert so you can take action. When Equinox is traveling in reverse, available Rear Cross Traffic Alert uses radar sensors to monitor traffic passing behind you, and the standard rear vision camera to visually warn you of those vehicles. In addition, Rear Park Assist, Side Blind Zone Alert and Lane Departure Warning are available and complement the standard safety features.
Six standard air bags,1 including side-impact air bags, help protect the driver and passengers should a collision ever occur. Additionally, the high-strength steel safety cage adds even more peace of mind.
If a collision occurs, Equinox acts quickly with the available OnStar® Automatic Crash Response System, part of the Guidance Plan, which is standard for three months.2 Vital information is relayed to trained OnStar Advisors, who can then request emergency assistance, even if you’re unable to respond.
- Always use safety belts and child restraint system. Children are safer when seated in an appropriate seat and properly restrained in the back seat of the vehicle with the appropriate restraint system. See the Owner's Manual for more information.
- Visit onstar.com to view coverage maps, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency services. Not all vehicles can transmit all accident data.
This small SUV offers purposeful, intuitive technology that keeps you connected and in touch with the things that matter most to you.
- Chevrolet Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
- Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity vary by model, conditions and location. Requires active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T.
- Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay, Siri, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks for Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Data plan rates apply. Android, Android Auto, Google, Google Play and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC.
- The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. Some devices require an adaptor or back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, visit my.chevrolet.com/learn for details.
- Not compatible with all devices.
- Requires compatible Apple or Android device and data connection. Remote Services require paid plan. Visit Onstar.com for details.