2017 Equinox FWD LT Ultra-Low Mileage Lease Example for
Current Qualified Competitive Lessees. $159 per month for 24 months $0 Security Deposit
$1,080 Down Payment
$159 First Payment
$1,239 Due at Signing
$159 per month for 24 months
No security deposit required. Tax, Title, license and dealer fees extra. Example based on survey. Each dealer sets its own price. Your payments may vary. Includes $1,500 Conquest Cash. For Conquest Cash, must show proof of current lease of a 2008 or newer non-GM vehicle. Customer remains responsible for current lease payments. Payments are for a 2017 Equinox FWD LT with an MSRP of $28,980. 24 monthly payments total $3,811.20. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. must approve lease. Mileage charge of $.25/mile over 20,000 miles. Lessee pays for maintenance, repair, excess wear and disposition fee of $395 or less at end of lease. Not available with some other offers. Residency restrictions apply. Take delivery by 7/31/2017. See dealer for details.
2017 Equinox LT
$23,100 Starting at MSRP
-$2,250 TOTAL CASH ALLOWANCE
$20,850 Your cost
after applicable offers
$20,850 Your cost after applicable offers
Residency restrictions apply. Tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment extra. Includes all applicable offers. See dealer for details. Based on a starting MSRP of $23,100. Take delivery by 7/31/2017.
2017 Equinox LT 15% Below MSRP
All 2017 Equinox LT Models
That's $4,500 Below MSRP on a 2017 Equinox LT
Offer includes discount below MSRP and Cash Allowance. Not available with special finance, lease or other offers. Take delivery by 7/31/17. See participating dealer for details.
Example Offer: $30,005 MSRP, $3,150 Pruchase Cash, $1,350 Factory Reduction Below MSRP = $25,505 Price After Offers.2017 Equinox FWD LT0% APR for 60 months
Monthly payment is $16.67 for every $1,000 financed. 2017 Equinox example down payment: 14.0%. Must finance with GM Financial. Some customers will not qualify. Not available with lease and some other offers. Residency restrictions apply. Take delivery by 7/31/2017. See dealer for details.Enter your Zip Code
Above to view Inventory
from your local
Chevy Tri-State Dealer
Introducing the 2017 Chevy Equinox
No matter where you want to go, the 2017 Equinox is ready to take you there. With a unique combination of style, versatility and available active safety technologies, this fuel-efficient1 ride makes every excursion that much more exciting. It’s no wonder Equinox was awarded the "Most Dependable Compact SUV" by J.D. Power2 (current award based on 2013 model) and the "Highest Ranked SUV in Initial Quality in a tie, Two Years in a Row" by J.D. Power.3
- EPA-estimate 21/31 city/hwy for FWD 4-cylinder models.
- The Chevrolet Equinox received the highest numerical scores among compact SUVs in the J.D. Power 2016 U.S. Vehicle Dependability Study, based on responses from 33,560 U.S. original owners of 2013 model-year vehicles after three years of ownership about problems experienced in the past 12 months, surveyed in October–December 2015. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
- The Chevrolet Equinox received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among city cars in a tie in the J.D. Power 2015-2016 Initial Quality Studies. 2016 study based on 80,157 total responses, evaluating 245 models, and measures the opinions of new 2016 vehicle owners after 90 days of ownership, surveyed in February-May 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
From the rear vision camera and 7-inch diagonal color touch-screen display to an array of storage options, you’ll find impressive details everywhere you look. The perforated leather appointments on Premier add elegance to the interior, while Premium Cloth seats on L, LS and LT models provide a superb level of comfort.
Folds. Flexes. And Fits.
When it’s space you need, Equinox has you covered. The Multi-Flex® sliding rear seat slides back to give you 39.9 inches of rear legroom. The seat also folds down to create 63.7 cubic feet of cargo space.1 And because the seats feature a 60/40 split-folding design, loading and unloading cargo is that much easier.
- Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
Whether you’re looking to get more out of every gallon1 or want the power to tow, Equinox has two engines to choose from so you can’t go wrong.
- Fuel economy of a car
- Capability of an SUV
- Eco mode feature maximizes efficiency
- 6-speed automatic
- Best-in-class1 301 horsepower
- Tows up to 3,500 lbs.2
- 0 to 60 in 6.7 seconds3
- EPA-estimate 21/31 city/hwy for FWD 4-cylinder models.
- Based on GM Compact SUV segment.
- Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
- AWD models.
Equinox offers an array of safety technologies to help detect, prevent and protect from dangerous situations on the road.
Available Forward Collision Alert uses a smart camera sensor to scan traffic for stopped or slowing vehicles in front of you and will sound an alert so you can take action. When Equinox is traveling in reverse, available Rear Cross Traffic Alert uses radar sensors to monitor traffic passing behind you, and the standard rear vision camera to visually warn you of those vehicles. In addition, Rear Park Assist, Side Blind Zone Alert and Lane Departure Warning are available and complement the standard safety features.
Six standard air bags,1 including side-impact air bags, help protect the driver and passengers should a collision ever occur. Additionally, the high-strength steel safety cage adds even more peace of mind.
If a collision occurs, Equinox acts quickly with the available OnStar® Automatic Crash Response System, part of the Guidance Plan, which is standard for three months.2 Vital information is relayed to trained OnStar Advisors, who can then request emergency assistance, even if you’re unable to respond.
- Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
- Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.