With up to 53 pure electric miles1 and up to 420 miles1 with a full charge and full tank of gas, the 2019 Volt plug-in hybrid gives you the peace of mind to go as far as you want to go. Its athletic design, impressive performance and intelligent driving technology make getting there all the better.
- EPA-estimated 53-mile range based on 106 MPGe combined city/highway (electric); 367-mile extended range based on 42 MPG combined city/highway (gas). Your actual range will vary based on several factors including temperature, terrain and driving conditions.
With its 1.5L direct injected high-efficiency engine, Volt is the electric car with a backup plan. It runs on an electric charge and generates additional energy through a gas-powered generator when the battery runs out — giving you the confidence to go as far as you want.
THE ALL NEW VOLT HAS
A TOTAL RANGE OF UP TO 420
CHEVY EXPECTS OWNERS TO
- EPA-estimated 53-mile EV range based on 106 MPGe combined city/highway (electric) and 42 MPG combined city/highway (gas). Actual range varies with conditions.
Lane Keep Assist - Available Lane Keep Assist1 Provides gentle steering wheel turns (and Lane Departure Warning alerts if necessary) to help drivers avoid collisions due to unintentionally drifting out of their lane when they are not actively steering and their turn signal is not activated.
Rear Cross Traffic Alert - When in Reverse, available Rear Cross Traffic Alert1 provides alerts to help the driver avoid a collision with an approaching vehicle detected left- or right- cross traffic.
Forward Safety Awareness - The available Forward Collision Alert1 and low-speed Front Automatic Braking systems use camera technology to alert you to slowing vehicles in your path, and even automatically applies brakes to help reduce the collision's severity.
- Available on Premier trim level.
| FEDERAL TAX CREDIT
Keep more of your money come tax time. When you purchase a Volt, you could receive a federal tax credit of up to $7,500.1 Check with your tax professional for details.
| STATE INCENTIVES
Depending on which state you live in, purchasing a Volt could also qualify you for additional savings. State electric vehicle (EV) incentives are subject to change with little notice. Check your city and state website for the latest information. You should also talk with your electricity provider about additional savings and rebates in your area.
- Each individual’s tax situation is unique. Consult your tax professional prior to claiming any tax-related credits to confirm the vehicle tax benefits for which you may be eligible. Must be claimed by the owner after the purchase of a new Chevrolet Volt.
Volt offers support for Apple CarPlay™1 compatibility, a smarter way to use your iPhone® to make calls, listen to music, get directions and more with the Chevrolet MyLink2 display.
Android Auto™ lets you connect your compatible smartphone to the available Chevrolet MyLink2 to access select apps, your calendar and playlists or navigate with Google Maps.
Make phone calls, access navigation, select radio stations, choose music from your mobile device, and more.
4G LTE Wi-Fi
Volt lets you seamlessly connect up to seven devices with its available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi3 connection through OnStar®.
- Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
- Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
- Remotely start your vehicle, lock/unlock your doors, honk your horn and flash your lights.
- Send destinations to your Chevrolet MyLink navigation screen