Bolt EV is the first affordable all-electric car to offer an EPA-estimated 238 miles of range on a single charge.1 It has a long list of impressive characteristics, including some of the most technologically advanced features, stand-out looks and plenty of space. Because life never stops, here’s an electric vehicle that can keep up.
- EPA-estimated 238-mile EV range. Your actual range may vary based on several factors including temperature, terrain, and driving conditions.
Not sure how far an EPA-estimated 238 miles1 will get you? Think about it this way: The average daily commute is only about 40 miles round trip. So you’ll have more than enough range to get through an average day – and you could go up to three or four days, or even more, without needing to plug in.
- Your actual range may vary based on several factors including temperature, terrain, and driving technique
The great thing about Bolt EV is you can top off your battery as much or as little as you like. Or you can simply plug in at night and by the morning it’s charged up and ready to go. Without thinking, plugging in could become a part of your daily routine.
- The fastest way to recharge your battery at home (professional Installation required)
- Offers more power than the standard 120-volt outlet
- Can provide up to 25 miles of range per hour of charge time
ABOUT 90 MILES IN AROUND 30 MINUTES OF CHARGE TIME
- Bolt EV offers DC Fast Charging capability
- Provides up to 90 miles of range in about 30 minutes of charge time
- DC Fast Charging stations are available for public use
CUSTOMIZE SETTINGS TO YOUR SCHEDULE
- Program your charge settings whether you’re home or away
- Using the GPS signal in the car, Bolt EV will know when you’re home and will activate according to your preset times. If you’re somewhere else, Bolt EV will know to charge immediately
- Delay charging until utility rates are at their lowest, which is usually at night while you sleep
Bolt EV has the technology available to help make your driving safer, including a number of ingenious radar- and camera-based systems for protection on all sides.
- 10 Air Bags1
- Utilizes Advanced High-Strength Steel Frame
- Available OnStar® Automatic Crash Response2
- Available OnStar Advisors2
- Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
- Requires active OnStar subscription. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.